Monday, March 23, 2009

We were in a classroom much like the ones in high school. We were put into groups for a class game. Len [a boy in my student housing in second year university] was in my team, but so were two other cute guys and at least one more girl. When break time came, I left the room to take a shower in the gym's shower room. When I finished, I wrapped myself in a towel, and two other guys hid behind be, beside the door. They chased me into the hallway so I ran towards our classroom door where they cornered me. Len came outside and so did the two cute guys in our team. They guys chased the other two away, while Len stayed beside me. He asked me something, but I'm not sure what. He must have been asking to go somewhere, but I was reluctant because I had no clothes on.

A girl from my team talked to me about working on Friday. There was an empty spot on the job we both worked at and she needed someone to fill in with her. I didn't want to go work but I didn't want to say "no" directly. She asked what my schedule was like on Fridays [I was in university] and I told her I had class, then an hour of free time then I have to go home. Our ride came, because we were carpooling with other friends to a wedding reception. We went into the car with an Asian boy and a European girl. The girl was dressed classy, and the guy was in a suit. On the way, we got lost and stopped to ask for directions. I can't remember what happened, but after that, we got to the wedding reception at a restaurant, and we were all dressed in violet dresses (minus the guy). My dress was a little different; it was a three piece, and I had an olive shawl, a violet blouse, and an olive long skirt. We sat and ate and watched the Lion King by Disney. When the first part of the movie finished, everyone went home.

My last dream, I was in Cookie's house with his parents. They had a new house that wasn't completely finished so we were finishing it. When it was lunch time, everyone sat down to eat, but I was shy to help myself. While everyone ate, I looked around and pretended not to be hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates