Sunday, March 29, 2009

I was against a friend, and apparently we had to fight each other. It was an authorized fight though, so it was like a boxing match, except that wasn't the type of fighting we had to do. We were waiting offstage, and I was late, so I changed into my fighting clothes in the washroom. When I came out, we were all being told to go somewhere; to another room. I followed them, and it looked like an office for many people. We stayed there for a while. I can't remember what happened. Something like an avalanched happened, covering everything in white and separating us into two groups. My group was small, and was only of three people. We searched for the rest of the group and found someone lying on the ground. We ran to them, and he was in pain. One of our group members ran to find the rest of the group, and found them. He asked for Mr. ??? to help him since he was in the medical field. He opened a small bottle and started carefully smearing it on his head and hair. When someone else touched his head and tried smearing it, probably because they saw a big lump of the creme in one stop, the guy yelped in pain. Mr. ??? brushed the other person's hand off and continued to smear. I was thinking he had natural calming and gentleness.

It was like a game. There was a room with a bunch of human bones. I had to find all the parts I needed and put the skeleton back together. But I was being chased by a vampire and two other monsters. The other problem was that there were many other skeleton bones in the same room. I had to find the right bones with the exact fit, just like a puzzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates