Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I remember fragments. I was talking to this newsman who had a microphone about something. I don't know whether he was a real reporter.

I decided to go to Zellers (in the place of Zehrs in real life) after school but when I reached the place on the bus, it was dark inside and closed.

I was with Cookie and while he was on his cellphone, I went through his MSN logins trying to access his account.

I was watching television on something in Japan and while I was watching, I saw Anise (from Tales of the Abyss) posing like Sailor Moon. I wasn't sure whether it was really her or if it was Sailor Moon related until the screen went to an Anise plushie and Tokunaga, and then to Guy plushie, then Luke. When I saw Guy, I was ecstatic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates