Sunday, March 15, 2009

There was a zombie problem and many people were gathered in a house in secret. They were discussing on what to do with the zombies. The zombies broke in and the everyone started running. I was one of the people trying evacuate everyone, but so was that guy in Resident Evil 5. Most of the people got away.

It was in our house, but my sister and I were in my room that looked like my 2nd year residence house. She was going through the internet. Many girls kept coming in and out; they were relatives. A party was happening, but we weren't participating. The cat from residence was there, and tried to get into my room. It was being chased by two dogs. It came it, but the dogs didn't; we closed the door on it. I held the cat though so it wouldn't go under my bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates