Sunday, March 22, 2009

In my first dream, it was Halloween and Cookie and his little cousins knocked on my door. The oldest of the cousins asked to use our washroom so I let him in and he ran upstairs to use it. It was a richer house than what we live in today.

In my second dream, I went to the convenience store while Cookie and his classmate and new friend went to go buy something. They went into the convenience store I was in and was holding his friend's daughter, as well a pad of paper. I finished paying for the chocolate green tea coated ice cream bar I haven't had in so long and we went out of the store. We walked for a little bit, and his friend separated from us. I don't remember what happened after.

I had either one more or two more dreams, but I don't remember them anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates