Saturday, October 10, 2020

20201010

At home, Cookie needed help with work so he brought in two technicians. I don't remember the first one well. The first technician was tall and in his late 20s.

The second tech came in after the first left. He was young, in his high school or middle school years. I could tell he had a major crush on me. Instead of work, we'd play [Pokémon GO] together.

We lived in a large house, like a step down from a mansion. There was a time when Cookie brought out rollerblades and I tried but I could only stand in them. 

When work was done and it was time to go to dinner, I was getting ready. I knew younger was going through my laptop and stuff as I showered. I left the door open too. After he saw me, he told me to close my eyes and trust him. He blew out a breath. I wore a long, red dress and hat with gloves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates