Monday, October 5, 2020

20201005

I was on a small cruise ship with at least two other female friends and Cookie. I don't remember much of the dream except three events. 

We'd docked and the sun was setting. I left the ship to explore and came across some grassy hills with dusty paths across it and into its valleys. There were people playing there, and I wanted to see what they were playing. As they were running and climbing the slopes, the sun began fading and fog drew up from the ground. The only lights around us were from our cellphones and the moon. It was very eerie, like being in a horror film. I took my phone out to help find a way back up the hill, but the battery was running out.

We stood at the ship's rails, looking down at a view like Niagara Falls. Some of the ship's guests and our adventurous friends went down closer, maybe to put their feet in or swim. I sat on the floor by a young woman in her bathing suit. She started talking to us. In her hand was an emerald-coloured drink, and when I inquired about it, she said it's called the "Cat's Call". I got up, because I wanted one.

It was sweet, alcoholic and fruity, I was sure there was peach schnapps in its recipe. I took it to Cookie who said it was tasty. So I gave it to him. He asked what it was, and I replied, "Pussy's Call".

I was told of a story of finding a young woman sleeping on a platform attached to the ship and was floating just above water level. The ship was sinking, but she was fast asleep. One of the crew members was trying to wake her, but when she wouldn't, he slung her over his shoulder and carried her away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates