Monday, October 12, 2020

20201012 

I was in a gymnasium, and I'd just returned from an adventure. Everyone around me were in my class. Even after I'd returned from being away so long, no one cared I'd disappeared.

In the gym, black, folding chairs were arranged in rows of ten. Most of the seats were taken so I sat in the back. My crush sat third row from the front, and on the far left - he and his best friend with red hair. Beside me was an empty seat. It belonged to a girl I was jealous of because she also liked my crush. She was skinny with long, dark hair and dark skin. She wore mini skirts and denim shirts.

It was party time in class, and there were two students in the front making flavoured iced teas for everyone. I tried two flavours; I wanted to try one more. Getting out of my seat, I got in line. Behind the girl. I didn't want to hate her, but I did. So I asked if she tried the flavour I wanted. She said yes. She's tried all and wanted them to make a new drink.

As the line advanced, my crush and his friend were beckoning me from their seat. I left my spot and when I was in front of them, they pulled me down to sit between them. There wasn't an extra chair there, but somehow they squashed me between them. I noted that my crush was wearing the same pants as me. As I pointed this out, I stuck my legs out in front to show the my red, corduroy pants. He stuck his legs out too, then his friend followed suit. I couldn't decide if I wanted to take a picture of this happy moment or not. 

The boys wanted information on the girl because, as it turns out, his friend had a crush on her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates