Sunday, November 23, 2014

I was swimming under the sunshine with my friends, some of my family, and Cookie. For sure, Biscotti and Lychee were there, so was my aunt Cougar, Tiger and Lion's families. There were many of us - at least ten, so we began to play a game similar to Marco Polo, except everyone had to be on land, while the two people that were 'It' had to be in the water with their eyes closed. We were playing this near the shore, where the water reached up to my neck. Everyone else stood on these little islands that floated and were solid. Someone else was calling Marco with me - I think it was my husband. I was successful at times, despite not being able to swim in the deep end. I caught Lychee, and I heard Biscotti laugh and scuttle. I caught Cougar's feet, but she pretended she didn't know she was it. Once that happened, the game faded, and so did this dream.

I was watching John Diggle (from the show Arrow) visit some friends, who lived in a court-like street, in the suburbs. It was the same house from one of my past dreams, and it was autumn, right after summer had left. I watched him knock at the wooden gate, and be greeted by old friends who invited him into the backyard. There was a greying father, mother, and their daughter ,who looked about her twenties. My dream followed him in, and he sat around a square table, being served pumpkin pie. He said he absolutely adored it. After eating, he left, and I met the Arrow outside the gate. It wasn't a warm, holiday setting anymore because the place faded from an illusion and the world became the inside of a dark warehouse. The table and food was still there, and so were the people. Arrow and those people talked, and they mentioned Diggle's name. Arrow was startled that they knew Diggle, and the people revealed they wanted to make Arrow suffer as much as they could. There was a prize for who could make him suffer most, and the daughter pulled out Laurel from a tent behind her. Laurel screamed, and the father pulled out a camera and shot pictures. The father said they'd win the contest this year at a convention that was coming up this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates