Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I had two dreams that were related.

I was at an event with my parents at my family church. Even though the location's space was smaller, there were still the same amount of visitors. They had a guest speaker today, and because I arrived late, I had to operate the projector via a computer. During the sermon, the speaker called for those who lived east of a certain city. My mother called me over, and as I walked, everyone's eyes were on me. She told me to join the group kneeling pm the carpet at the front. One of the church's older members, and another child member were kneeling, so it seemed like a game to me. I knelt with them, my head fully on the carpet before me, and wrapped my arms around it, covering my sight. I heard a tinge of my favourite song in the background, and as I heard more, I realized it was Rev Theory's "Far From Over" playing, muffled through the walls. Worried, I left my ipod touch playing, I got up (and I woke up from this dream).

*** *** ***

Lying in bed at my husband's and my apartment, I heard "Far From Over" through the walls. The song changed quickly before the guitar riff began, but I still had to find its source. I wanted to give whoever it was with the music something, so they'd play it. I followed my ears to the balcony. Down below, on the street, a group of boys were dancing to rock music. The doors squeaked as I opened them, and they heard me. One of the boys had a boom box on his shoulder, and he waved to me and I waved back. I rushed to get ready and watch them on this grey, winter day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates