Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I had three dreams.

I can barely remember my first dream, but I entered the elevator of my apartment building, and instead of going straight down to the ground floor, it went up and down, left and right. With no window on the door, I had no idea where it was taking me; it kept moving.
--- --- ---

I can't remember my second dream well either, but it was connected to the first. I'd left the elevator and found myself in a white stoned hallway. At the end of it was a potted plant. Not too far from the elevators was  the apartment resident's home. When I woke up from this dream, it felt like a nightmare.
--- --- ---

Cookie and I left our apartment. He led me outside by a different path; one near the parking garage. We walked our way to one of his friend's house - one I've never met. She had shoulder-length brown hair, and she was nice. She also had a room mate, but she wasn't home. I was uncomfortable, looking at all the dirty, old dishes lying around the house. The girl noticed this, and told me I could wash them if I wanted, so I began gathering all I could find.

I wandered towards her room mate's room to get the dishes from there, and I noticed a man inside the half-closed door. The lights were off, and only the light from the hallway lit up his figure. He resembled Twisted Fate (from the game League of Legends). His eyes glowed blue when he'd glanced at me, before returned to what he was doing in his dark room. I ignored him and minded my business, gathering crusty dishes from around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates