Thursday, December 30, 2010

It was Christmas and my family went somewhere downtown to celebrate it because there was a festival going on. We went with my cousins from my home country. An official gave us lots of quarters that were special edition. When pieced together, they made a picture. The funny thing was that when I pieced them, near the end of my dream, they appeared coloured and nonround. Unfortunately, I spent some of the quarters on our trip, especially when we stopped at Tim Hortons to buy everyone something to eat. I don't remember much from there except my mom and aunt and sister were choosing for everyone. It was dark and snowy when I was piecing them together. We reached our destination somewhere downtown and saw the official who gave me the coins at the main stage/balcony that was like the Pope's in the Vatican.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates