Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I had a few dreams. I attended a school or a university that looked different from my current one. When I opened the main entrance, which was at the centre between a gym, on the left, with exercising machines and a cafeteria, I went to the cafeteria to help with an experiment. The room was filled with lawn chairs, which was normal for this school, and to get something to eat, people who were like flight attendants handed people things. Today, there were only a few girls to help. We had to be nude on these chairs but wearing something that i can't remember, and act normal to see if anyone would notice. Unfortunately, classes ended and it became lunch break. The cafeteria started filling up. The testers gave us all a blanket to cover ourselves until the room was near empty. My blanket was soft. It was dark grey and thick, but still moved around well.

In my next dream, I went to my residence I am currently staying at for fourth year university and saw that the staircase had been paved to be a straight slant. I didn't really like it, so I tried exiting another way that would lead through the main house, but it led into a garage-like place and I got stuck. It was dark and empty, like a burned up, abandoned warehouse. The landlord found me, who was different from my current landlord. He pulled me out and told me to use the slope. I was just looking for an alternate route for winter, when the path would freeze up.

I was with my cousins and we were a clan. There were people in an abandoned warehouse that we wanted to go to and take over, but another clan was there. The day we took over, there was only one dude. If I weren't weird myself, I would've believed he was weird too. He was roleplaying-ish. He was spouting lines from Shakespeare. We casted him out and took over using Nerf guns, then left the room to return tomorrow and fix up. When we came back, he was there again, but with his clan. I don't remember how we solved this, but in the end, we owned the place again, except Shakespeare dude was there. He wasn't very happy his clan lost, but I think he was a nice person. We treated him like one of us. I remember this part where he sat on the floor beside a box of rolled posters we were to sell. I crawled over him and looked at the poster rolls. They were from different anime. I remember searching for Alucard from Hellsing. I also realized my butt was in his view, but when he touched it, I kicked him. My cousin's aunt came to us and gathered everyone. She had toys that we could put together and make into something unique. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates