Friday, December 17, 2010

I woke up in a room that looked like my residence for fourth year university. The floor was dusty and hair, that I shed, was scattered around the floor. I went into the hallway, which was different from my residence. My room was on the top floor of a two story house with a basement. The sky was pure white, almost matching the paint on the walls. The floor was made of old, dark, wood slabs that creaked when you walked. The stairs was also wooden and creaky. My cousin's grandma lived in that house, though currently, she was housing her two granddaughters and grandson as well-- my first cousins. I met her on the ground floor, sorting through laundry. She commented on the state of the floor, and how filthy it was (she killed a spider), so she called someone; I think she called the real estate who sold the house to her late husband and her. She told them about the floor and they said something like her husband wanted the floor to be in that condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates