Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I had a dream where Cookie was at my fourth year residence, helping me fix something in the house. My landlord was there and her family came. I was worried they'd want to see inside our rooms because mine was messy. Another part of the dream, Cookie and I got married and my mom went to lunch at a fancy restaurant. My mom still disapproved of our relationship and she kept yelling at him in Tagalog. He first answered in English, then yelled back in her language. I was amazed that he learned to speak in our mother language for me. She yelled "don't speak to me in that tone!" in the foreign language and Cookie stood up. The food came, and he left. I couldn't stop crying. I lived with him, and all I did was cry. One day, he was fed up. I think it was because I couldn't stand up to my mom. I never told her he spoke Tagalog. We kept in touch through emails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates