Saturday, December 18, 2010

During my nap, I had this dream: My 4th year residence home was not set up in the same way as was familiar to me. I still lived in a separate basement with my room mate. She asked to have some tape (she was a different , short-haired room mate who was more outgoing). My dad was napping on my bed. I noticed somehow, she liked Tales of the Abyss as well, so we talked a little as she fixed something with tape. We heard the front door open to find two Europeans who were going to be our room mates too. There were two cats with them, that I dumped flour on. When I petted one, she was sweet. I scratched her butt, like I've seen on YouTube, and she rolled around from being tickled. She would scratch the other cat's butt too. Then they had a small dog, from appearance, but medium-sized when I touched it. I scratched around its head with both my hands, as I would do to Misty (Bonk's dog), but this black, white and hazel dog kept growling. He began advancing towards me until I fell on my back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates