Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today I had several dreams also. I don't know whether they were linked together or not.

In the first dream, it was raining heavily and dark. There was a man about twenty and a young toddler boy he held on to. I have a feeling that he was trying to keep the child safe so he'd survive.

In the other dream I had there was Shortbread. She and I were in the same university. I had to check whether I had a test, since this year I was completely disorganized. We went into a computer lab, and I checked on my school website, but I didn't have a test. Shortbread had to leave for class so she left. I got stuck in the class, and somehow I ended up being a part of it. The teacher was my geography teacher (to which the class I am currently failing), and he was teaching an English course. I sat beside a boy who was one of the smartest in the class; it was intimidating. When the teacher told us to read, everyone was reading but I didn't feel like it. I had a 200+ paged novel on an adventure, and everyone read what they wanted to. I did something before reading the book, I don't remember what; I either talked on MSN or I was colouring something I drew. When I read the book, I could see everything that happened in the book; what I mean is, I saw the story in fullscreen rather than in a window in my mind. In the story, there was a man and woman, in their twenties. They had to go into a room in a castle place, or a circular tower in a castle. The woman in the story was trying to make her male friend look attractive and feminine to the group of people in the tower. It seemed like the only way to enter in was to be an attractive man with feminine features. As she tried to make the guy seem more attractive to the people inside the room, I saw the man's jaw being resized, as if I were controlling photoshop. Anyway, the pair got into the room; they were against the ideas and were the enemy of the people in there.

A note about the dream: I think only females were being allowed into the castle room, but there were males inside the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates