Thursday, November 13, 2008

I was searching for Nero. Dante and Vergil existed too, but I wanted Nero. It was near Christmas, and people were doing their holiday shopping. I had to meet a group of people who were my gang of friends. I felt like taking a dump, so I went to an outdoor toilet. The toilets were lined against a concrete wall. There was a glass that separated the concrete wall from another wall. It formed some kind of tunnel. One of my friends from the group found me. She asked what I was up to while waiting for everyone. I said I was taking a dump, and when she didn't believe me, I stood up a little bit to show her the toilet bowl below me. A few more showed up and asked what we were up to, but I gave them the same response and stood up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates