Sunday, November 9, 2008

I was with a group: 3 guys, and 2 girls including me. We were a little different from the normal human with higher fighting skills. One of them, let's call Rauden, attacked one of the other guys over something similar to betrayal or disagreement. He killed him, I think, and I was there to witness his act. We were on the roof when he attacked, but the roof ended up collapsing and we fell on the bedroom under it. When Rauden saw me, he tackled me and we bounced off the bed the fell to the ground beside it. He held me down, binding my hands above my head with his hand. He had a deviously attractive smile, which, when he leaned close to me and brushed my hair off my face, I couldn't help but blush. He knew I found him attractive, and I knew I was about to be raped.

I had another dream after being awoken. My mom and dad and I went to pick up my sister at her school. My mom and I found her sitting inside the campus in front of a gate. She introduced us to her friend Barbara. I can't remember what happened during this time. I was walking around in a campsite-like place, and the speakers started playing a song that I recognized as a song from Sailor Moon. I saw my cousin prancing towards a place filled with portapacks, singing the song. I followed her and sang along until we reached the portapack that our brother and sisters were in. I knocked on the window and yelled that Sailor Moon was playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates