Friday, November 21, 2008

I don't remember my dreams well. I'm sure I had two; possibly three.

I was with someone like Kermit the frog in my first dream. I remember nothing else.

The second dream, I was at Shortbread's house. I remember a part where I had to wipe something up, and I wrung it in one of the open drawers 'cause I thought it was a dishwasher; there were clothes in it, and two drops got on it. Shortbread's dad was there and saw. I forgot what he said.

Another scene which could have been another dream was with Shortbread and I. We were on her lawn. She was having a party. Her brother and his friends were staying at the house across from the lawn; it was like that was their cottage, 'cause Shortbread's parents owned it.

We were in a world with gigantic flowers. I crawled into one, and there was something sweet inside it; maybe marshmallows. I tried some and crawled out. Shortbread's brother was there, but I don't remember what he was doing. Shortbread's sister was there, and she was on the computer controlling something. The computer was playing music.

That's all I remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates