Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I can't remember much of my dream.

I was with my dad watching television and it was at a place indoors, but it seemed like outdoors. The television was a plasma LCD screen that stuck to the wall.. though I didn't see what the wall looked like behind it. My sister and I were in university so we were waiting for my sister to finish in the bathroom as we watched. She finally came out and started watching with us. It showed two young adults: a blond lady, and Zachary Ty Bryan (Brad Taylor from Home Improvement). He liked the girl in a show, and some kind of conflict came up between them so they were there to talk it out. Zachary ended up kissing the girl because he couldn't help it after not being able to explain something. After that scene I got up from sitting on the floor to go to class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates