Wednesday, March 22, 2023

20230322 My sleep was fragmented, but I remember two things about my dream(s): Commander Cody (from Star Wars: The Clone Wars) made an appearance, with his “bucket” (helmet) on, and a dark-haired, Asian woman. The woman was strange. She wore a thick, red headband over her shoulder length hair, a fuchsia blouse and periwinkle skirt that reached the floor. I saw her early in my dream, and as the last person I saw before waking.


She pulled away the waistband of her skirt and shoved her hand down.
“Look, guys!” enthusiasm in her voice. When she pulled out her hand, it was deep red with blood.
For a moment, we stared at her, wondering why she needed to inform us of her period.
When none of us gave her the right reaction, she exclaimed, “I'm pregnant!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates