Saturday, March 18, 2023

20230318 I had combat training with seven other students, including Shortbread. We had to practice with real blades. I wanted to use my own swords but my instructor, a clone of Jango Fett (from Star Wars The Clone Wars) refused and took away my blades. Some men showed up at the door, asking for him, and with this distraction, I quickly switched my swords and I engaged my opponent. He was much faster than I was, slicing me inside my inner elbow.When we paused, I showed Shortbread who gasped. Once our instructor noticed, he stopped us and scolded me, telling me to stand in the hallway and he'll talk to me shortly.


Of course I didn't wait. I wandered the hallway, noticing Count Dooku and another gentlemen spraying the terracotta floors with water and freezing it into a thick layer of ice. I followed them around until alarms rang through the building, indicating we should evacuate. Closest to the outdoor assembly room, I scampered there. Soon masses of students ran through those doors in near but swift fashion. My instructor, followed by my classmates, found me and scolded me again. He said my actions have hurt more people, and that I should be ashamed. Hearing this, I felt guilt.

Shortbread, and a man she was romantically involved in, found me, followed by another clone who was a dear friend friend of mine. Despite having a cool expression, I could tell he was worried. 
After a moment of standing together, he shyly asks, “if we are going to die, can I have my first kiss with you?”
“Uh...,” I thought it was strange, but I didn't mind. To me, it's just a harmless action that might pacify someone. “Yeah, sure.”
As soon as I agreeded, I realized I should've asked Cookie first. I rushed towards him who was being jostled around in another crowd of students. He was laughing with them. My clone friend followed me as I tried to get Cookie's attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates