Monday, November 26, 2012

We moved into a new house and the walls were all white. I was sitting on my bed with a vacuum cleaner, seeing what it would suck up from the objects on my bed. Next, I put it on my hand to see if it would hurt if it sucked my skin, but it felt nice. Our aunt came to visit and so did another relative. One of their grandparents just died and they were transferred into our bathtub. While everyone was outside, I stayed in my room with Cookie and we watched television. There was a talk show on, with a man and woman in their underwear and I can't remember what they were doing. My mom knocked on the door and I open it 'cause it was time to pay my respects. The wife was in the bathroom and she was young. She let us both inside and then left. Just as she was closing the door behind behind  my mom and I, we freaked out a little and decided first we have to dress nicely. So back in my room, I noticed I had my own small bathroom and a closet. I was happy. I got changed then went back to pay respects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates