Saturday, November 17, 2012

I had a dream we adopted or had a boy come live with us. I was in the living room watching Sex and the City and, while I was drawing on my laptop, he had the remote and kept muting it when he talked to my mom. I got angry at him and when he became unbearable, I kicked him in the nuts.

Cookie and I were at a hotel with high school friends and many other people we didn't know. At first we were assigned a room with Sugar on the first floor that had lockers, so Sugar asked me to lock the locker as soon as I was done. Soon a worker came to our room telling us we were assigned the wrong room and to follow them. So we went to a room on the second floor where our class was. It was someone's wedding, maybe mine, and everyone had pretty dresses. When I saw Sugar again, she asked me about the locker, so I ran back to the first room and got the content, which was one item. When I came back upstairs, I saw everyone already in their dresses and some in a room learning something from a teacher. I took my dress but couldn't find an empty room to change in, but I found Cookie with two of his friends he plays Yu-Gi-Oh with and I asked for him to help me change. He took  me to a corner of a hallway and stood with his back towards me. one of his friend's kept trying to sneak a peak while I changed, so I kicked him in the nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates