Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I was running away from zombies with Cookie in a school. Everywhere we turned, there were zombies and trying to tell who was and wasn't one was difficult. The stage at the gym was generally safe. The school was an elementary school and I was sad and scared because all these children became zombies. Somehow I ended up on the road with Cookie's mom, and a lot of cars swerved because they were driven by zombies. Even the police weren't supportive anymore, as they laughed and made fun of us when we told them who/what was after us. I was with Cookie's family at their house, though it looked different from their current house. They invited their family from across the world and was staying at their house too. I stayed with Cookie and his sister's friend, Billy, because I didn't know the other guests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates