Monday, September 3, 2012

I was with Cookie and we were in an apartment or hotel getting ready to leave for our school trip. We were watching an episode of a television series we usually watch, either Suits or The Community, and when it ended, I finished packing my things and we ran out the door. We ran into Wafer in the lobby and together we ran after checking the time, 7:25 am, to the parking lot of where we were suppose to meet. Unfortunately it was on the other side of the place and we ran as quickly as we could, my white ballerina flats hurting my feet as we ran. We decided to go through a building and unfortunate when we reached the other side, I ran through the clear doors buy Cookie and Wafer didn't. They stood at the doors when they heard the announcement to desist entering and exiting through those doors. It was too late for me and I ran to the left, crouching behind two chairs. There was a pool filled with water and huge penguins in it, dancing and flapping their thick, black wings that seemed rubbery. As they danced, a dolphin swam around the edge of the pool with a lady gliding behind it, dragging on the cement pavement. I wondered how painful that must've been when I heard someone call me. Sitting on the two chairs I was crouching behind were acquaintances (I met in the dream before this but I no longer remember) in their swimsuits. Then I heard an announcement for people to volunteer and join in dancing. A lady from the water beckoned me to come in too when the two girls went in, but I refused, having no swimsuit on. I put my bag on one chair and sat on the other, guarding the two previously occupied chairs. There was a binder on one chair and I looked through it. I remember one of the girls promising me one of the jewellery pendants inside if I did a small task for her.

I was in a TIE fighter (from Star Wars) alone, as this TIE was spacious inside with room to walk. I was flying through Hoth, looking for a Rebel base, as I was from the Rebel Alliance. Through two, snowy peaks at my left, a distinctive TIE emerged. It was Darth Vader. I was scared, especially when he radioed my ship and I answered. I was afraid he'd know I was a double agent but he didn't. He asked for the second pilot but I told him he died from the Rebels. He told me to follow him, so I did. We exited our ships and I followed him into a snow cavern. Inside were two wampa ice beasts, and he abandoned me in there with the mother and son. I ran around the place out running them and once I found the entrance, I ran out into the snowy blizzard. They still followed me so I continued to run and lost them at the edge of a forest. The world became very MMORPGish as I continued to run through the trees and found wild, white wolves chase after me in massive groups. I kept running and found myself in a village, still with the dogs on my tail. Other players came to fight the wolves off and I was free from the dogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates