Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I was in a different country, on an island with a beach. I was staying with my sister and my dad in a small hotel room. I don't remember much around here and there, but my dad told my sister she could stay or leave this country. There was a thunderstorm and hailing wind, but my sister still wanted to stay. We went to the dinning room and sat down, to where food was already on the table. As we ate, a Chinese lady and her mother joined us, eating out of the bowl that I was eating from. After dinner, I wandered the halls alone as the pattering of rain got heavier. I felt like I was missing something, then my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was a broken transmission from Junpei Iori (from the Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 games). He called me twice and through those difficult but decipherable transmissions, he said to go to the old Macintosh computer in one of the hallways, so I did. I stayed on the phone and kept calling to him- I felt he was in danger and I didn't want to lose (another?) friend. We got to the computers and my dad kept talking nonsense as he fidgeted with the cords and computer, and as he did, in the reflection of the screen, I saw my dad, myself on the phone, and Junpei on the phone beside me. When I looked to his direction, he wasn't there. I understood what to do and I pushed a few buttons on the keyboard and the side of the computer, then I woke up.

But I had a short dream after. I was with Junpei at a city's streets at night. The shops were closed and the streets were empty of people except a small group of guys who minded their own business. The only lights present were the street lamps, the stars above, and the moon. He said thank you for bringing him back, and I nodded, tellinging him I didn't want to lose another and one of my oldest friends. Then I told him that even though he was with Chidori and I with my own love, I wanted to thank him in this way, especially because he counted on me for help (since nothing happens in my mundane life) and I kissed him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates