Saturday, September 22, 2012

I had a fragment of a dream where I was with Cookie and he told me I was pregnant. I was at Cookie's condo close to Christmas time at night and it was his birthday. His condo had many apartment rooms and it was luxurious. Somehow I didn't go to his birthday. I was with Wafer and Shortbread and we were hanging out in the empty living room. It was Wafer's birthday too, or something similar, so the three of us were looking through boxes of merchandise from a store. It was operated by sending us all its stock that we wanted to see and we pick out what we wanted to buy. I saw a chocolate keyboard in pieces and I wanted to get all of them to give to Wafer. I told Shortbread the plan and she began helping me find all the good quality chocolate pieces to complete a chocolate computer. Somehow we ended up looking for a Christmas tree. There was one in another empty room, but we couldn't move it ourselves. We left it. I opened the front door and there was Cookie in the hallway with the others who invited him- like a surprise party just for him. I didn't know anyone so I was reluctant to step out, but Cookie came to me instead. He gave me a hug and I hugged back. I spent a little time with him and kissed him, telling him I loved him, and he responded in the way we do when we can't say 'I love you' back in public. Then I went back into the condo and rejoined Wafer and Shortbread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates