Thursday, August 30, 2012

I was invited to a party with Cookie. There were a lot of people and it was late and ending so everyone was going home. Cookie was driving a big van. I wanted to stay with him so I ran to the van, but someone was already sitting at the passenger seats and it was full. He didn't tell me he was leaving already and I went to a lone area of the parking lot, where many others were waiting for a ride, and slumped on the floor and cried for being left behind. A friend from middle school, Gilda, came over to try and cheer me up and pulled me off the floor. She put my head on her lap and ran her fingers through my long hair. Soon more people came to us too and offered snacks. I offered a bag of prawn chips to Gilda and soon she ran off. I didn't realize they were spicy. She ran into a small kitchen since the parking lot became an apartment space. She threw up in the sink and I chased after her to see if she was alright. We went back to the spot we were sitting in. Gingerbread came out and told everyone that Amaretti was back from his trip home, like we were in university. He said now was the opportune time to play pranks on him, at 1-2 am. He lay face down on his mattress and Gingerbread came in, throwing my stuffed Pikachu down at him. He also came out with a pink bra and threw it at him. I ran and took the bra from him, then tossed it in my room once I realized it wasn't one of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates