Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shortbread and I went to the same university. One of our classes together was having some sort of party, so we got food ready for our class. I brought a watermelon with me and a knife and ran outside because Shortbread as waiting for me at our bus stop. There were many other kids there waiting with us. I checked the watermelon I brought, inspecting the crack from when I rushed out my door. I chopped it up and when I sheathed my knife, I noticed it broke in two. I took the knife and ran back to my house's lawn, hiding it in the grass. When I turned back, the bus had come and kids were piling in while Shortbread waited for me. The bus driver saw me and waited a bit, but when I saw Shortbread  run to it's doors, I slowed down and the bus sped off. The driver couldn't see Shortbread. We decided to wait for the transit to come. A group of children with yellow post-its gathered on the street waiting for their bus. They were in elementary school and we asked to hitch a ride with them, but the children said they'd tattle on us. I looked at their post-its carefully. They said "Bus Pass Mandatory" written in blue pen; we could easily forge some for ourselves. The bus came for them, so we left them alone. We lay on the grass waiting and our bus finally came. We loaded on and when we arrived at school, we checked the time. We missed our first and second classes and now it was in the middle of our third. We took a seat at a small outdoor cafe and saw our Victorian friends there. we offered watermelon to them and they ate happily with us, spitting seeds onto the ground. They were John Watson (Jude Law) from The Sherlock Holmes movie, Astrid (The TARDIS in human form) from Doctor Who, and another person who I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates