Thursday, August 16, 2012

It was a sunny day. I was at my cousin's fiance's house for a small celebration before the wedding. It was in a vast, grassy field in his fenceless backyard with tall trees swaying in the cool, gentle breeze. Everyone was gathered in a small corner of the lot, on the interlocked area, to pray for the groom. A guest entered late with a lighter in hand. They had an intention to kill someone in the crowd. I didn't see them, but I saw their hand flip open a silver lighter, ignite it, and as he tossed it to the ground, the groom saw this and yelled, "nooo!" Instantly, the ground was engulfed in flames, as if all were dowsed in gasoline, and standing by the killer, I died in a quick death, burning up into ash. Everything went from green, to red, an intense yellow, then white. (I woke up by a cold chill that creeped up my spine, and in cold sweat- my indication for nightmares if my fear wasn't great enough to register). There was a feeling in between the stage of burning and waking up- it wasn't pleasant, peaceful or painless; it was neither physical or emotional pain (such as the heart 'hurts' during heartbreak). I felt a miniscule bit of dread in seeing the lighter drop- a bad feeling. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates