Saturday, April 7, 2012

In my dream, I was watching two men. They lived in a quiet neighborhood with many small cats and dogs. One day, something was wrong with their pets like they had rabies or another disease. I was viewing this dream through one man's eyes and I stayed inside the car. In the mid afternoon, the pets started acting strangely and I saw my friend run out of the house I was parked in front of and into the diver's seat, out running the pets and closing the door promptly. It was scary when he forgot something in the house. He ran back in to get it and came back out. When the pets left him alone, they ran back inside the house as two women were exiting the house and ran into the backstage behind us, kicking the dogs so they wouldn't come in. I don't know why they didn't stay with us. Once the digs were gone again, the man and I ran out of the car and down the street, hoping the pets would get confused when trying to find us. We ran to a neighbour's door when it was starting to get dark and frantically knocked. A man answered the door, but my friend was having second thoughs when he started sneezing constantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates