Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I had two dreams. In my first dream, I laid on the floor of the bakery shop I worked at for fun.

In my next dream, my fish died and my fish bowl was empty so I ate ice cream from the fridge and finishes it. My sister wanted some, so I dug into the ground, and as I did, I found a small, pink snake. I put it into my bowl as my new pet. One day, it started opening the plastic covering above it's bowl, and I became scared. I decided it was time to get rid of him. I went looking for something to pick it up, but when I came back, it was on the floor. I tried picking it up on it's tail, afraid it'd bite me, and it did so I dropped it again, looking for something else to carry it in. I told my sister, who'd just finished her shower, to keep the toilet open. She did. I don't remember why I headed to the front door, but out the window, there was a huge snake head hanging down inches from the front door. I swept the little, pink snake into a small garbage can with another one and ran to the bathroom and flushed the toilet. The pink snake turned green when I swept it into the garbage can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates