Thursday, April 12, 2012

I was at another vacation with Cookie, at a beach and resort. We were staying at a small hut by the pool, but he had classes at a two story building that was like housing. We were there for his professor's wedding. We finished his class and everyone was cleaning up the room before leaving. I was with his female classmates and they weren't doing the dishes. I wanted to get it done so we could leave so I gently shoved her aside so I could do it. I accidentally splashed water on the counter, making her shirt end wet, and she got angry so I dumped a bucket of water all over me, telling her I was sick with a cold, but this would be fair for her. I continued washing and something happened and she was soaked, so I soaked myself and told her I cared and it was fair. Someone was about to smash her head in, and I covered her head with my body and said not to, because it wasn't right. Cookie was in the room and he wasn't pleased by... I don't know why. He left the room when the professor dismissed us and I ran to try and catch up with him. I went back to the hut we were staying in, and it had no walls so I saw him upset and hugging his uncle's mother, then his female closest cousin. I went inside since we had to get ready for the wedding soon. I was disappointed when Cookie didn't give me a hug and acted reluctant to stay near me. As his main cousin group gathered, we tried to figure out what to do before the wedding. Someone suggested swimming at the beach, but I told them I forgot my swimsuits, since we packed quickly before leaving to this destination. His cousin said I could borrow one of her swimsuits, but I told her, "I didn't de-hair," and pointed to my under arms. Regardless, we were at the beach at dusk. I felt like Cookie didn't want me around, so I went off and followed his youngest cousin through the sand dunes and water. I kept thinking about digging a hole of sand where I can bury my body and lie there abandoned, when two girls came up to his cousin and asked if he wanted a toy. It was a collectable, so they gave it to him and went walking along as he said he already had it. I buried myself into the sand by the beach under the night sky and he raced off, since the wedding was beginning. I was curious and I was on vacation because of the wedding, so I detached my soul and flew to the wedding gathering. I wanted to see Cookie and realized he sat in the front row beside the youngest, and behind him was an empty seat. I wanted to see if he cared about me still, but I guessed my seat was behind him now. A song was playing about two eggplants as the couple at the front stood to begin. I stood by Cookie's side as a ghost, but I was shocked when he patted my shoulder and whispered we should play this eggplant song at our wedding. I didn't think he could see me. I looked back at my body in the sand, but I couldn't really see it. I wondered if everyone else could see me. I was upset still because that's all he had to say to me after the day's worth of silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates