Saturday, March 31, 2012

I was staying at a grand hotel with massive, high ceilings. Inside each room were two beds with princess canopies and a divider between them with two doors to the hallway. The floors and walls were a peachy-sandy-coloured marble, and the doors and their frames were carved, mahogany-stained wood. Above us were chandeliers emitting a yellow, candle-like light. I was staying in a room with Shortbread, and with a group of girls whom I knew. We each had our own bed. It early in the morning when Cookie's sister's friend, Unelli, caught me going to my room. She said we were going on a trip to the local, huge mall and the bus would leave soon. I knocked on Shortbread's door, though she was already gone.

This may be a second dream, relating to the first. I was at the mall with the girls and realized Shortbread was missing. I went inside a clothing store, to their customer service desk who told me that instead of paging Shortbread, I should try finding her using the interactive map on the wall to her right. This machine was incredible, though common in this world. It showed the viewer clothing that would look good on them, and a map of the store, as well as the mall. By saying, "find me (Shortbread's real name and last name)," it responded in a male, electronic voice that I had to find her before time ran out. In the screen (which was long and tall rectangle) it showed her location in the mall map. I knew she was in trouble. I darted out of the store with Batman behind me and ran through the crowds until we reached an door to the employees hall. We entered it, took a turn and found many conveyor belts moving left and right. We had to cross it, and it was dark, but we could see the wide gaps between each belt. We didn't know how deep it was down. I ran through it, leaping, and Batman followed behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates