Saturday, October 9, 2010

There were four families sharing the duty to protect Queen Victoria, each assigned a colour as a code name (blue, green, yellow and red). Each family rivaled the others and was made up of a handful of chosen people. Some of the members were lucky enough to be related to some of their family members, but the rest of us were forced to get along. I knew two members from the Reds. They were Shortbread, my best friend, and Tomato, my boyfriend's friend. I was in the Greens.

One day, the Blues disappeared, leaving no evidence of why. They consisted of two legendary servants of the queen; they were Ciel Phantomhive and his butler, Sebastian Michaelis (both from Kuroshitsuji). Unfortunately, with their disappearance, nature took control over the earth. Everyone was forced underground. We were in a large shelter which looked like a warehouse. Each family had their own room and were free to design it as they wished. I was the only member of the Greens left, or my members were away for the whole dream. The rooms were massive, so I filled mine with plants and tall grasses, creating a mini maze before reaching my cave-like structure of sticks and grass. Two high school-aged Chinese girls from the Yellows kept walking into my territory. These two girls were really close with each other. They shared mannerisms and beliefs. I don't remember what happened when they came.

There was a scene with Shortbread. We were in the marketplace and Shortbread recognized the queen who came up to us to chat. She wore a long, fuchsia dress with a seafoam, beaded necklace and her long, grey hair fell down her back. When Shortbread bowed, I bowed too. I have difficulty recognizing faces. I also yell out "Your Majesty!" when I'd realize who she was. She said not to yell and keep it down; she was in disguise.

Another part I remember is the queen calling a meeting, so everyone met in a small lounge outside everyone's rooms. In the meeting, she mentioned the Blues and their disappearance. We were all dismissed shortly after. I went back to my grassy room and to my cave. What I didn't realized was I was being followed. The two Yellows surprised me when I reached my cave. One held me firmly, so I couldn't move or escape, the other kissed me tightly, dropping a pill down my throat from our mouth-to-mouth contact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates