Sunday, October 24, 2010

I was at school with five friends. Two of them went to play while three of us sat behind on a picnic table. I called to them, saying something rather mean and comparing them to Saiyuki. One dude I was with asked me if I hread the book. I said no, then he asked if I read the Chronicles of NArnia. I named the ones I read and we became friends through this. It was about time to go to class. We left the bench and were confronted by a construction worker who told us we weren't allowed to be at the table and to use the ones outside the fence that were safer. The dude talking about bricks had helft, leaving his beads and knitting. I took them with me, putting them in my locker until I'd see him again.

I don't remember who was with us exactly, but it was getting dark. Everyone had a nice car except me. I clibed into the first one. Rauden drove fast on the highway and soon got stuck at a city's traffic. When he was speeding, he was too late and crashed into the truck in front of him. The car hood was smoking (and I think I was driving in the car with him), so we turned to the nearest right, failing to signal properly. There was a meter (?; I can't read my writing) with a flame on it. I didn't think it was normal so I parked in front of a building. We snuck in, since it was after hours. We searched around for something, but I don't remember what. Hearing voices, we ran into the closest room, hiding behind the machines in storage. To our luck, they went in. It was an older, large lady (very Sims 3-looking) and cheery. I yelled, trying to care her, but it didn't work. She laughed and asked for names. Rauden's voice was low, sounding like Sam Winchester from Supernatural. He explained our situation, and the lady agreed it was nto good to ride in our car. Something gave me the impression we were running from the police. She fave us money and told us the way back up. We made it up and the sperson near the outside door hollared for us to wait. He gave us more money, sinc ewe were at a place that used different currency. One store was open and it was a small general store. We went inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates