Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was on a pleasant trip with my family. I was sitting at a mini spa with my sister, our feet inside the small pond. It was alike a trip to see a part of Japan. We were discussing something about cameras. There was someone there who overheard us and we talked together. They drove me to my residence-like place for school. It seemed like it was attached to the school. The classes were on painting and drawing, and while portfolio viewings and open house meetings were going on in each room. I started leaving the building, but I ran into a friend. we worked together for a while, and then I left for home. At hoe, while the homeowner was out, this man stood at the foyer working on the alarm system. He was from a company. With him was a dog, which was quite large, but was happy and gentle. I pet it and went back in to work. The weather started getting nasty. I got scared because there was a tornado warning. The man finished the alarm installation and stayed a bit, waiting for the weather to pass. A few minutes later, I heard the front door opening. I rushed to shut it, in case of burglars, but I found the dog in the foyer in panic. I wanted to calm it down so I said sweet things to it. It still thrashed about. I talked to it more and it started to growl at me. I looked at it through the glass door screen dividing us. Was this the same dog from earlier? It started barking and attempting to attack me. I yelled and banged my fists at the glass door trying to scare it away. I yelled at it "I hate you!" from the top of my lungs [I was talking in my sleep].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates