Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cookie picked me up to go to my family gathering. While we were in his car, it began raining heavily. We closed the windows, but they fogged up. I opened my window a little and the fog cleared as quickly as it appeared. While driving, a man suddenly ran to the car, placing his hands on the hood. Another man ran past him, and he chased that man, catching up to him. He beat him. "Someone should stop him!" I said, and Cookie got out as well as others in the cars behind us to break up the attack. It was as if this was a trap. I noticed we were surrounded by walls and these rough looking men walked in. One I called out "[Macaroon*]" to, since I thought it was our old friend, but it wasn't. I don't remember how we got out, but next, we arrived with my family. My Aunt B. was telling us to eat from the catered buffet. I gave Cookie a styrofoam plate, and after getting food, we sat in front of the television.

I was at my fourth year residence for university except it looked like China (what my expectations of China would look like). I crawled out of bed, got ready for class, and right before I was about to leave, I hear my room mate get out of bed. My class had around 100 to 150 students. I sat in the front row with someone who I quickly became friends with. She had not read the pages that were assigned today. The professor was angry because we were disruptive. He called on my friend to tell us what the chapter was about, which she made up something then admitted she didn't read it. The professor yelled at the class for not reading the homework. The class erupted into anarchy, and the professor left, leaving it in that state.

I was at a church and Butter and JammyDodger were there. I would constantly leave and return to the church. The first time, JammyDodger was playing with some of the young children in the back while the service was on. at the second time, I saw Butter in the back row, looking interested. When Cookie came to pick me up, I told him it was strange to see Butter interested. He said something like it wasn't something surprising. He doesn't seem like someone who'd be interested to me.

-------
* I called his real name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates