Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I was at school with Jana. We were in Spanish class after school was out. Our teacher called for our friend, so Jana left and returned with him to out class in the portapacks. He also took the class with us. As he talked with the teacher, I was steal glances at him and he'd do the same. Jana and I talked about how he and I use to have a huge crush for each other, but we never followed through. As we left the class, we passed his room which looked like a Pet Society account.

I was in the girl's dorm washroom/change room. I went to a toilet stall when a janitor came in with cleaning supplies. She was large and wore a pink dress and white apron. She told me the toilet was dirty and cleaned it before leaving. The washoom was a long room with green tiles. I danced across it twice before going back to my room. In my sunlit, white room, three stuffed animals lay on my bed, as well as an EMF. I took the EMF to play with only to find it was responding, sounding exactly like the one from CW's Supernatural. I brought it close to my two-feet tall Pikachu and I brushed my hand over its fabric, as if static was interfering with the frequency. I did the same for my other two plush toys. I heard a scream and ran to my door to see what it was. A girl ran through the hall terrified. I ran after her and later remembered I should use the EMF. I ran back to my room and back towards her direction.

I was outside school, on a boardwalk with two friends. We were meeting with more friends. We found them and Clarie, pointing to the cup in my hand, asked if it was mine (and not one I found and decided to drink) I told her that it was mine, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates