Friday, September 10, 2010

I went to visit Axel's friend, Rauden. This happened for two scenes of the same scenario. In the first scene, I visited him and after a while of talking, Axel's aunt was there and they were dealing with something. To make sure I wasn't left in the dark, she showed me a huge poster on the wall that Rauden bought on the Internet. It was a print of a listening CD cover that was a tan colour and signed. She flipped it back and front to show me the damage that I wasnt clear on until I noticed wet patches on it. She replaced the heavy, clear, thick cover plastic on it. They were talking about how he bought the wrong liquid preservant and used it on the item. When she left, we both laid down and I cradled his head. After a while, I closed my eyes for a bit to rest them. Rauden thought I fell asleep. He moved his head closer to my own and when I felt his lips close to mine, I moved pretending to wake up; he stopped. I felt embarrassed, I wondered what it would've been like to kiss him.

In the other version, I visited and a while passed, but nothing happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates