Sunday, January 17, 2010

I woke up in a white room in front of a bathroom sink. The room was large and empty, with white walls and hard wood flooring that reflected the sun on this sunny, summer morning. I sat up on the white, thick duvet that I had slept on, along with Apple, who was just getting up. Cookie was already on his feet, getting ready to brush his teeth, and he gave me mine with toothpaste already on it. We brushed our teeth and the next memory I had was that we were standing at the lobby of an almost abandoned amusement park. It was too early in the morning for activities to happen, but the three of us were there, along with a girl who was one of Cookie's friends. We were at Disneyland, grabbing four tickets for the each of us before we headed over to another place in another city. We arrived at a cooler city at dusk. Cookie, his female partner and Gingerbread, who replaced Apple somewhere along the trip, were dressed up in formal clothing. They were on a mission as spies. Because I was just tagging along, but I was nothing part of their occupation, before entering the old building, which looked golden and grand inside, Gingerbread gave me two large bronze coins and the keys to the car. He said to get myself something to eat/drink and go back to the car. I knew this was for my safety, so I left them on their mission, as the surroundings began to darken with the night. I went inside a dome of glass, which kept the heat in during cold seasons like now, because there were vending machines inside. I ran into my sister and a relative (I don't know who). I showed them the coins and they told me the wealthy had those. The coins were about 4cm in diametre and were worth 9 cents each. I put one into the soda vending machine and got a Coca Cola. The can was as large as the Arizona drinking cans. I took that and was about to exit. I saw my mom with my aunt near the exit. I was going to the car and noticed that what was in my hand was a Drumstick ice cream cone instead of a Coca Cola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates