Friday, January 8, 2010

I was in a ship with my family, somewhere in the middle of no where. It was a cruise ship, and we were in our room eating brunch. I finished my meal that my mom had brought, and my mom tells me to eat more through, directing me to go to the dining hall because my dad learned that the meals on the ship were free. I left them and there was a pregnant lady dressed in a white, Victorian dress, on her way to lunch. She had curly carrot hair in a matching bonnet. My dream focused on her now. She was on her way to the kitchen, and when she had reached the doors, Sherlock Holmes (as Robert Downey Jr.) caught her elbow and whispered something to her ear. They entered the kitchen together, and this area of my dream is blurry. From what I can remember, there was a bottle of clear liquid-- some kind of chemical-- and an eyedropper. (!!!Spoiler from the Sherlock Holmes movie following.) It might've been the antidote. (/!!!Spoiler) More blurriness in my dream, and they were on the deck. It was sunny, and there were a few people around. Watson (as Jude Law) was there with them without his coat. When they saw who they were looking for (who was an enemy), Watson said something, then ran ahead. The pregnant lady yelled after him, "wait! Won't he recognize you!?", but he didn't hear or ignored her. Sure enough, he was recognized, but the enemy did nothing but run past him toward the lady and Holmes. Things, again, became blurry as to what happened. The lady woke up in her room, with her mother fanning her. She asked her mother about the men who were trying to protect her, but the mother was confused. She remembers gunfire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates