Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was with Shortbread. It seemed like we had both just finished work in the afternoon. We came out of a small mall and went to the picnic bench just outside the entrance to the grocery store, taking a seat. Shortbread and I were talking, but the last thing I remember was her telling me she had to go buy food to barter for something else... I think it was another food. She left her backpack with me, as she left, two girls came with the intent to take the table from us... or we were their targets for something else. I don't remember what happened between this time, except that they were in conversation, but I could feel some sort of hostility coming from them. When Shortbread came out, I don't remember exactly what happened, but we were ready to run. Before they chased us through the parking lot, I walked up to the girl in a light blue coat, which stopped above her knee. She looked a lot like my character avatar from TinierMe (and the girl she was with also looked like Shortbread's avatar, wearing a red shirt). I pounded my fists at her a few times before we dashed away, toward a group of people who we knew and knew us. They were the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh season one, except they were... a little different in personality. I remember we escaped with them because the girls wouldn't come near them. We followed them going up a spiral staircase outdoors, with Seto Kaiba carrying someone over his shoulders. He wasn't at all serious and mean, as he was in the North American version of the anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates