Friday, October 17, 2008

Sera was hosting a party- a Christmas party get together at Axel's place. I tried calling her cell but she didn't answer. I tried Jake's cell next and didn't get an answer either. I called one of the two little gangsta brothers who newly joined our friendship group and they answered and were happy I invited them to it. I tried Sera's number and still no answer, but playing with my phone, I was able to go through her cellphone information and watch some of her movies that she made with her cell. I heard a doorbell and I rushed into the bathroom as my parents opened the door.

Some notes about the dream: my walls were all white; I lived in the apartment back when I was in elementary school and my cellphone was a red flip phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates