Thursday, October 30, 2008

I don't remember much of my dream except little bits of it.

There was a part that's clearest to me, where I chased and threw stuff from around the house at my sister since I was so pissed at her. The guys I'm living with currently were there too, and they watched me but I didn't care at all. I was too much in rage to care.

There was a part where I went with my family to see my cousin and I sat with my dad and sister to watch the Sarah O'Conner Chronicles. We had to go home, so we did but we took someone home too.

There was a short adventure but I don't remember who I was with, though it was with 3 others. Something happened and the other two people had to get on the raft that I and the guy was on-- only one came. The other lady stayed in the water and we had to leave her behind. We steered to the shore quickly and went into a darkly lit cave where many people saw and followed us in. It was like he was Batman. So we went out ot see the people and one saw a picture on the wall and asked Batman, and he told us a story about a cop, how he accidentally might've killed someone while trying to save him. I know I felt sympathy at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates