Friday, October 31, 2008

I had a dream where three of my cousins, Cookie, and I stayed at our friend's JammyDodger's house. We went to an extracurricular club, and they were watching a movie. After, there were two groups of us. Cookie's group was slow and distracted in watching the movie to leave while the other group was getting up to go. A few minutes later, it was vice versa. I wasn't sure whether to tell the Cookie's group to go because of the other group. So outside, Cookie asked me, "do you go by who's more important?" and I said "no, by who I favoured most," and I started crying. He cuddled me after a while and I stopped crying and looked around to find that he built a park around me and I felt like Hinata from Naruto. We went back and found that JammyDodger needed his room that we stayed in to change into formal clothes. Cookie and I packed up our stuff and went home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates