Thursday, October 2, 2008

In my first dream, I went to a green area with my parents or with Konny, Kitty, Hent. There was were unconscious adults; one male, one female. I woke up the girl and she said she was an artist and was dating the boy, who on deviant art is named Jisuk.

My second dream, I met Konny's girlfriend. She was really nice, just like him. Everyone was helping clean an old place up. There were old cheese puffs in a tin box. They had brown stuff on them. I showed Konny (since I find him full of knowledgable) and he said that they're stale and the cheese was probably rotting. I still ate one, and he was right about them being stale. I avoided eating the brown stuff of the cheesies. Konny's girlfriend and I did something together, and Konny came to check up on her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates