Thursday, April 13, 2006

* Copied from an old blog.

From a nap: 7 to 9pm.

People I knew went on a fieldtrip and it was for archery. I know for sure [Cookie] and [Savoiardi] were there with me most of the time but, we and a few others were standing in between an area between doors in the school. We were waiting for the bus to come so we waited there. Juwon came in, and he had a crutch. He told us that he had been hit by a car. I can't remember what happened after that. We got to our destination; it was night, and it looked like a tourist attraction that we were at because of the bright neon lights. [Cookie] and I waited back inside the bus for a bit ([Savoiardi] a few seats back.. I think we were waiting for her) then we went out and followed the group of our people. When we saw our crowd, they were being pushed back by the guards. I saw Stephy there. We talked to one of them and they said it was because Juwon was hit by a car. [Cookie] and I walked around a little longer. I can't remember another section again. We were in room 101 in school. Jesse was smiling and about to leave with his bag. Hugene was there, and we went to an area in the southern side of the room to see something come out (like a vending machine). We walked out, and there was [Cookie], [Shortbread], [Gingersnap], [Amaretti], and [Savoiardi]. A man walked to [Gingersnap] and said, pointing at her "B!" then said "V!", [Shortbread] repeated excitedly "V*?", [Gingersnap] agreed with everything he said. When we asked, she said something.. but I forgot.

---------
* Shortbread is a big fan of the movie 'V for Vendetta', starring Hugo Weaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates